Friday, November 23, 2018

Little Free Library build-postscript

Hi Everyone,

Well the little library is done but done too late-it's gotten too cold to dig a hole and fill it with concrete and expect the concrete to solidify. So we can't place the post and the library in the ground this year. It will have to wait until next spring. The little library will be placed inside my home and wrapped up so the cats don't get to it. Humbug!

Anyway, it's time to close up shop for the winter. I'll be sweeping and dumping all of the unusable scrap wood I've collected and getting ready for the holidays.

I'm grateful to be back working in the wood shop and being able to do all the wood working stuff that I do. Next semester I'll be in the wood shop that is used by the cabinet making course I'm in and I'll tell you all about that as well as do other projects here on my own.

So my friends, have a wonderful rest of the year and a terrific New Year!

Best Always,
VW

No comments:

Post a Comment