Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Prayer

Hi Everyone,

I just want to share this poem with you all:


A Prayer

© Patricia D. English

Today I woke up
And said a prayer for you
I prayed that you'd forgive me
For all the stupid things I do

I prayed for a love to find you
A love so pure and true
A love that will never die
Like the love I feel for you

I said a prayer for the ones you love
And the ones that love you
I prayed that you'd see the sky
In all it's beautiful blue

A prayer in my mind
A prayer in the air
A prayer soaring up
without a care

I made up my mind to say a prayer
Each and every day
A prayer that you'd find happiness
in every single way.


Source: A Prayer For Love, Family Poem about Love http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/a-prayer-for-love#ixzz2OQLZyZPP 


Good Night,

VW

No comments:

Post a Comment