Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Annual Blue House Christmas Boutique - St. Matthew's Episcopal Church, St. Paul, Minnesota

Hi Everyone,

The annual Blue House Christmas Boutique is coming up on December 3 & 4 at St. Matthew's Episcopal Church in St. Paul, Minnesota. They will be selling all sorts of amazing crafts and foods and a lot of Selkie Wood Works products. I'm discontinuing my kitchenware and knitting lines and so you'll be able to get genuine SWW stuff at a discount.

If you are a fan of Selkie Wood Works or my other blog Pipearoo then I would love to meet you. I'll be there Saturday morning December 3 from 10 till noon and Sunday from 9:15 till the drawing for the SWW bowl at 12 noon. I hope to see you there. PS: There's still time to purchase a raffle ticket for the ash wood bowl. Let me know if you want one.

VW

No comments:

Post a Comment