Sunday, September 15, 2019

Deck Chair Build, continued/Victory!!

Hi Everyone,
Wow, it got hot here today and humid on top of that. Wonderful weather in the wood shop-not!!

Well, I disassembled the chair and re-assembled it and I also screwed on the back parts, and the front and rear seat support parts. I can tell you that the various parts are truly square to one another and the chair legs sit flat on the floor and the whole thing doesn't wobble. 

Here's a photo of it thus far:


Ok, that part of the build is done. Next I'm going to build the seat, attach a rear part that will sit behind the seat and then build the infill part. And I'm going to re-stain it to a darker color. The color I have now makes it look unfinished. Lastly it will get a water-proof finish so it can stay out of doors.

Stay tuned,
VW

No comments:

Post a Comment