Friday, May 31, 2019

The Little Free Library Project-Finish Photos and Literacy Wins!!

Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry I haven't posted this week-we had to have some unexpected concrete work done on our foundation and we've been busy with that. As the concrete was poured today and is curing as we speak, I'll update you on the Little Free Library project.

The Little Free Library was originally build last fall but the long hard freezing cold winter and tons of snow prevented us from putting it in place. And my camera broke! Well, the stars finally lined up this week-the weather is warm and dry and there were several volunteers who helped dig the post hole to place it in and so it's in place and open for business. Here's a couple of photos from a borrowed camera:

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: tree, plant, house and outdoor

Image may contain: plant, tree and outdoor

So there we have it. It should hold up well this coming winter.

I'm going to paint the chair seats today and I'll finish those later next week,

Stay tuned,
VW

No comments:

Post a Comment