Friday, February 19, 2016

Hello, I'm back for another year of woodworking, cat stories, and a new project...

Hi Everyone,

Well 2016 has arrived, the weather is beginning to warm up and it's time to open up the wood shop and get to work. For those of you who are new to Selkie Wood Works and have been wondering when new posts begin, I usually don't work between mid December to about mid February because of the intense cold where I live as my shop isn't heated. But the temperature is beginning to rise and so it's comfortable enough for me to begin work again. And for those of you who have been steady readers of the blog, welcome back.

I'm going to kick off 2016 with a furniture project which I will discuss in the next posting in just a minute.

So grab some coffee and drop by the wood shop. There's always another story and project afoot!

Best,
VW

No comments:

Post a Comment