Thursday, October 31, 2013

Scrap Wood Project-MYSTERY PROJECT! and Happy Halloween

Hey Everyone,

It's Halloween here in the US-time for lots of chocolate and the undead walking the streets. Kinda sounds like a normal day.

Anyway, here is a really simple project for an item I bet you could really use and you don't need a lathe to make it.

And I'm not going to tell you what it is until it's done!

Here are the photos:

Ok, I took two pieces of 1" x 4"x13" pine (see the previous project) and ripped them down to 1 1/2" wide. Then I took each and cut a small 3/8" x 3/8" rabbit along each edge


Then I glued and clamped them together-be careful to line up the rabbits so you have a channel that runs down the center of the block:


Can anyone guess what this will be?

Oh No! A zombie is trying to break into the wood shop! I'm getting out of here!

See you this weekend.

VW

No comments:

Post a Comment