Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Long, hot day in the wood shop

Hi Everyone,

Well, it was quite warm today in se Minnesota today and I worked most of the day getting through some projects. I made cutting boards, finished the salt cellars, and also finished a tea box. Here they are:

Cutting boards-these are made out of laminated hickory and other woods like walnut, brazilian cherry, and cumaru. Here are a couple of them:



And here are the salt cellars. These were fun to make:



And here is a tea box for a friend of mine-the top is hickory and the bottom is assorted hardwoods:


And I made the table yesterday-absolute disaster. I completely disassembled it and threw it away-Ugh!

I'm hot, thirsty, and my shop is an absolute mess. I'm going to sit down and have a cold beer and go make dinner.

See you later,

VW






No comments:

Post a Comment