Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Exciting News-Oldest son is in a movie!

Hi Everyone,


 I just finished watching "Memorial Day" a drama about war and memories. The reasons I'm telling you about this is that it's an excellent film and also because my oldest son, Joshua Woodcock, was one of the WWII re-inactors. The film is about Army reserve soldiers from Minnesota who were in the Iraq war and the entire film was filmed in Minnesota and especially in the farm land around Le Center, which is about an hour's drive from my home here. It's really well done and it is available on dvd. My son appears in the credits at the end of the film under WWII Re-inactors-his name is right in the middle of the screen. 


We're very proud of him...of course I taught him everything he knows...


Best, VW

No comments:

Post a Comment