Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Scrap Wood cutting board-finish photos & The Mother's Day Turn-O-Rama is coming up soon!


Hi Everyone,

Well, I finished the cutting board but I didn't quite get the board I was hoping for. Instead of a rectangular board, I have a round one instead. I just couldn't get a larger board flat using hand tools so I gave up and cut it into a circle and finished it on the lathe. Here it is:


It's about 12 inches in diameter and it will work just fine in my kitchen.

And of course Rhubarb the cat had to get into the act:


...probably trying to figure out how to knock it off the table. Heh, heh, heh, it's too heavy!

I'm going to be taking a look at my schedule and I'll post the date for the Mother's Day Turn - O - Rama in the next day or so. We'll be making a small gift sized box that will be easy for you to replicate. So stay tuned for that.

VW

No comments:

Post a Comment