Saturday, May 11, 2013

Potting table project

Hi Everyone,

Well, it was a very windy but dry day today and I decided it would be a good day to make a small potting table I've been meaning to make for a while now. To make the table I used Strong Tie construction connectors and 2x2 and 5/4x6 cedar lumber.

The Strong Tie people have some simple plans on their website for hobby tables, shelves, etc, on their website and I've made two of their heavy duty tables for my shop. They have plans for a regular table on their site as well.  To see the instructions go to: http://www.strongtie.com/ftp/fliers/DIY-PROJECT08.pdf

And here is a photo of the table:


This is going to go on my deck so I can have a place to plant my geraniums and enjoy some flowers this summer.

The Mother's Day Marathon is tomorrow and my husband bought me a bedan tool for a Mother's Day present. A wonderful tool from a wonderful man. Thanks and I love you!

See you all bright and early tomorrow.

VW

No comments:

Post a Comment