Thursday, December 26, 2013

Holiday Notes and Frozen Work Shop

Hi Everyone,

Well first of all, I hope you all are having a terrific holiday season. We certainly did and I got a ash wood plank (future serving bowls), a 3/8" Robert Sorby bowl gouge, and a set of 100mm jaws for the Nova chuck. Oh, can hardly wait to get down to the wood shop.

And speaking of the wood shop--we've had days and days of sub freezing temperatures and everything in there is frozen. As most of my equipment is belt-driven I'm afraid if I go down there and turn one something a belt will snap and I'll be up the creek as far as work goes so I'm not going to be doing any wood working anytime soon. But I will be organizing the shop and sharpening everything and getting ready for warmer days.

I'll post the results of the shop reorganization in a couple of days.

Best and Happy Holidays,

VW

No comments:

Post a Comment