Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Scrap Wood project-completion photos

Hi Everyone,

The coffee shelf is finished. Here are the photos:

Today all that remained was to screw on the shelves and several hooks to hang coffee cups on. The bottom shelf was placed 4 inches above the bottom edge of the back so as to allow enough room for a cup to be hooked and unhooked easily.

The top shelf was placed 5 inches below the top edge of the back. And all I did was place two screws into each end threw the back of the unit:


Next I placed the hooks evenly across the bottom and screwed them in:



And here is the final photograph. It used up more scrap wood and it produced a usable set of shelves for bags of coffee and tins of loose tea.


Ok, this project is completed. In looking at it, I can see that it could be configured in a variety of ways to fit your needs. And if you made the shelves a little narrower, it would make a nice spice rack. 

I'm not sure what my next project will be at this point. I have some bookshelves to make for some young friends which I'll do off line and then if I have time, I'll construct a camp kitchen. 

So in the meantime, I'm feeding the local critters and going inside for some hot tea.

As always, thanks for dropping by and see you all soon,
VW

No comments:

Post a Comment