Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Annual Blue House Christmas Boutique and Bowl Raffle

Hi Everyone,

The annual bowl raffle for the Blue House Christmas Boutique is coming up. Tickets will be available for $2 each or 3 for $5. As soon as I have paper tickets to sell (the tickets will be available on October 1) I'll let you know. 

If you are out of state and would like to purchase a ticket, send $2 to:

Selkie Wood Works 
PO Box 21157 
Eagan, MN, 55121. 

In the envelope be sure to include your name, mailing address, phone number, and your email address. I'll fill out a ticket for you and email you a scanned image of it. 

The bowl is the rosewood bowl that I profiled on my blog earlier this year and I'm placing a 

photo below. It's made out of solid rosewood and it's a real beauty and a steal at only $2.




 Good Luck!!


VW

No comments:

Post a Comment