Thursday, September 28, 2017

I'm starting a business

Hello All,

Well, it's been a quiet beginning of autumn here. The leaves are changing colors and it's getting cooler. Perfect time for some more woodworking and carving.

I looked at my supply of wood and other supplies in the shop and as my supplies are getting low, I decided it was time to begin a small business selling some of the things I make. I've given away a lot of spoons, platters, and bowls for testing in the kitchens of my friends and since nothing has fallen apart and are still functional I feel confident I can sell kitchen ware and please some customers.

So announcing the opening of the Selkie Wood Works US shop on Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SelkieWoodWorksUS

I've got spoons, platters, serving bowls, kitchen mallets, and a serving set out of white oak. Everything is well made and should look great in your kitchen. They also will make great holiday gifts.






Why not take a look?

VW

No comments:

Post a Comment